Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Names...

So I polled my facebook friends on some name suggestions for the babies...here is the responce...
Amandah?
Leila and Finley
Shannon and Shaka!
"Stephanina"
We named our boys from Swedish/Danish names we liked b/c it's where my ancestors are from (the indian names were too out there for the other half, HA!!) Glad we had boys, we didn't really have girl names either. So where are your ancestors from? you & dan's.
Saw a little girl i'n the mall she was so cute and her name was Avery....different but she was cute so it worked!!
lily and Elenore
I love Avery, I also like Sage
Rudy and Tootie;-)
briar rose and aurora dawn, that is the princess's 2 names in sleeping beauty. really. thats what i wanted.
Anastasia, and Drizella!
Alina, Sofia or Larisa hehe!
I have a ton of girls names that I like...let's see we'll start with the A's, Ashlyn, Ainsley, Addilyn, Alana-B's Brooklynn, Brylee, C,D, E's Emery, F, G, H, I, J's Jaycee, Jaydy, Jordyn, Joslynn, K's Kaylin, Kylee, Kaedyn, Katie, L's Layla, M, N, O, P, Q, R's Roxy, Rickelle, Rory S's Shantay, Shayla, T's Taylor, Taylin, U, V, W, X, Y & Z. -WOW! and there you have it.
The best ones are mixing the 2 great grandma's names that passed away this year...Florence and Renza=FLORENZA...YIKES!
meredith and melanie
meredith and mary
meredith and mariah
meredith and michele
...meredith and monica
meredith and . . . . . . you get my point.See More
Fresh and fruity!
Finley & Harper:) so fun & exciting for you.....!!
Tenley and Petra! Both are names I would totally use! I like different names. Here's a few more.....
Langley, Talley, Minka, Astrid, and Kimber
cherish joelle and meredith chelanne!!!! : )
Berlin and Greece
Chloe and Tylie. Those were my names, for sure, but no more girls(or kids, ha!). So you can use them ;) lol
I like Tallie too - but my sister used it, so that was out. oooh, & i've seen listed above a few times, Finley. LOVE it.
cherish and chelsea. cherish and charlie, cherish and ,um, chaneequa
Mac and Cheese??
Jordan Doreen (Doreen after Grandma's youngest sister)
Kyle Rosalie (Rosalie after Grandpa's g-ma(?) NOT Twilight chick)
Patty and Selma
Ryan and Evan as well (even though they are traditionally boy names, they make much cuter girl names)!
Sophia, Grace, Emma, Lily, Eden
Aliveeah and Tridger...
Cedar and Olive....bring on the comments! I haven't braved mentioning them to Dan yet...
Liberty or Ariel.
Olive is cute :-) not Lily- that's the name I'm using :)
Ava/Avary/Avery....Breanne, Hailey, Kate/Kaitlyn/Caitlyn, Callie, Ashlyn, Ashley, Ella, Madeleine, Lauren, Olivia, Clare/Clara, Micaela/Mikayla, Makenzie. Brooke, Makenna
scout
millie
Mollie.
Clair and Ashley. Those are it. I don't mind Kimber but not a fan of Kimmy, so that's out (hated kimmy gibler on full house and it ruined it for me)
Raquel (Rocky) and Savannah (Savvy) Donny likes nicknames.
P.S. I love the name Avery :)
Shaqwandariffic, Congratulashala
Valerie and Teresa. Merrilee? Annalee? Jezabel? Rosalie? Hoe bout Wanda? =)
Lo r Qwoi
Ashley or Ashlyn could be considered tree names, after the ASH tree....here are some more tree names for you, too: Aspen, Holly, Cassia, Linden, Laurel, Livia (another version of Olive)....
Faith Rose Perkins and call her "Faith"
Lily Joy Perkins and call her "Lily Joy"
Dee's suggestion and Olive is cute. Olive and Ivy. I love those names. The only one of my kids I actually picked out the names was Cherish Joy Williams. Good name! Dad circled the names Shannon and Joelle on a list of names I wrote down that I liked. Dad picked Wendy and I suggested Windy (just 2b different). Dad picked Meredith Alene and of course there is the world famous Rusty ClamHammer....Dad picked out his name, too. Frw did suggest Windy's middlel name....and now you know.
Isla, and i also think that Olive is a really cute name. I also like the name Matilda and call her Tilly. Windy my husband shot down every name i suggested by telling me every way that the child would or could ever possibly be teased. It gets pretty tiresome after a while. But there are 2 of them, maybe you guys should split it up. You name one what ever you want and he can do the same, but then you can pick middle names for the opposite baby.
Olive and Ella, those sound nice individually AND together.
Gertrude and Greta
Ella and Alle ...they reflect each other :)
Victoria and Liberty (Tori and Libby)
Hannah and Hailey? Ava and Abby? Avery and Addison? Mikayla and Makenna? Lauren and Linden? Laurel and Livia? Ashlyn and London? Clara and Casslyn? Aspen and Avery? Callie and Camryn? Brooke and Breanne? Makenzie and Madeleine? Ella and Kate? Or, any other combination of the above, first letters don't have to match, of course. Ok, I have commented waaaaay too much. Twin names can be soo much fun.
Cookie and Cupcake?
aylene and eulick
Cedar Perkins and call her "Danny-Laurel"
Elizabeth Olive-Anne Perkins and call her "Olive-Anne"
double names representing double blessings

I don't think my friends and family took me seriously...SOME did (thank you)...but others.... :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, haha! I want to know Emily and Natalie's picks. ;) And what is up with all the Finleys? My cousin just named her boy Finley, and now I hear it everywhere! Girls and boys! Crazy! But I also saw my name up there, spelled my way! Weird.

    ReplyDelete