Three short months left until babies come....I am NOT ready! AHHHHHH!!! I have been digging through all the baby stuff and have realized that I have NOTHING girly left. I got rid of all the girl stuff after Natalie since it had all been used twice and was really worn out and dated. OH WELL! I have been collecting a few girly things here and there, but with TWO baby girls coming, this is adding up! I have all the "gear" I need since I HAVE had 3 kids already, but clothing should be interesting. I imagine when I have a few teenagers I will be wishing I was back to the baby stage when it was more affordable. For now, I am just in panic mode getting ready since it is getting harder and harder to even move! I wear slip on shoes since it isn't fun or easy to try and tie my shoes right now...OH THE HUMANITY! And honestly...I can't WAIT to exercise and go on a diet (nursing mommy style of course). I am sooooo ready to feel and look like me again. Weight gain is the hardest thing about pregnancy for me (even harder than being so so sick). It gets me emotionally and physically. I have lost it all 3 times before, but this one is going to be a doozie! It will be a good way to force myself into some "me" time and rejuvenate. Well that is enough rambling on and on....
Windy, we need to throw you a shower. Jenny agrees. AND, if you're up for a drive, the Fountain Hills Target has a great selection of baby clothes for cheap! That is the best target I swear! I got some cute Christmas outfits for $2 a piece! And you have nothin' to worry about with the baby weight, you're beautiful and you kick your booty after every kid. ;)
ReplyDelete