I decided you haven't lived and learned a few things unless you have gone for a car ride with our sweet Natalie. The other day our conversation in the car went something like this:
"Mommy?"
"What Nattie?"
"When Heavenly Father sent Blakie to us, did he give him a big hug and a kiss first?"
"I am sure he did sweetie." (warm fuzzy feeling).
"And then did you look up to the sky" (she tilts her head back and looks up), "open your mouth" (she opens her mouth wide with her head back), "And heavenly father dropped him in?"
I had to giggle here cause cute turned to funny real quick.
"Sure sweetie, that's how he got in my tummy all right."
Heck NO was I having the REAL conversation in the car at that time!
And then on the next breath...
"Mommy?"
"Yes sweetie?"
"How about on the next day" (that means tomorrow in Nattie talk), "you pour the milk and then put the cereal in?"
"Sure sweetie."
Oh to be four...


she is a funny silly little girl. 4 year olds are the bestest.
ReplyDeleteThis is soooooo cute! I can't stand it! She is tooo funny!
ReplyDelete