As every parent should, I took record of Blake's first go at spaghetti. Actually I used bow tie pasta (easier for the kids to get a hold of). His sisters were just as messy. Shouldn't they be able to keep their faces clean by now?
Windy Perkins: Mommy to 5, wife to Dan the GREAT for last 13 (count em), 13 perfect years, sister to 4, sister in law to many more! Love to laugh, play with kids, work out, and sew. Check out my "other" blog at www.lebugbaby.blogspot.com for fun baby and toddler items!
I am a mommy to 5 great kids, the youngest 2 are twin girls, SURPRISE!! I have a wonderful Husband who works hard every day in PHX AZ. I love to sew (maybe too much). I love to Run...
I don't care what any of those Perkins people say, that kid is a Williams all the way.
ReplyDeleteHa! That is way too cute. :)
ReplyDelete