
It is a sad but thankful day for me. As I sat and read this months Ensign magazine (all the while enjoying my Diet Mtn Dew), I stumbled upon the article on page 49. I literally had tears in my eyes as I had my recent worries and fears confirmed to me. So it is good bye dear Diet Dew. I will miss you. I was good to you, but not so sure you have been good to me. Good bye old friend. So, a sad day but a thankful day just the same. Thankful for the Ensign this month to encourage me to do what I have known for a LONG time that I needed to do. Read the article, it is a good one. You can also find it on http://www.lds.org/


hahahaha! I love it! I know, I need to bid farewell to my constant companion, Diet Coke...
ReplyDeleteYou really should bid farewell to coke. Dan works for PEPSI. Coke is the enemy. :)
ReplyDelete