So I decided I needed to sound more positive about this pregnant with twins thing so I am doing a list of the BEST things about being pregnant with twins....
10. Five kids should be enough, so I am hoping to close the baby factory after these two.
9. Chances are my boobs will be looking so bad after they are done with me that Dan will get me a new set.
8. I have secretly always wanted to feel like a milking cow....
7. All the cute ways to show off twins!
6. I get to skip church and other responsibilities for TWICE as long right?
5. I will have a legit reason for "needing" my Suburban. Cause let's face it, 3 kids really don't fill it up, I just wanted one.
4. I always wanted to spend more in diapers each month than I do food.
3. Two babies for the price of one pregnancy is not a bad deal. That is until they are out.
2. My girls will be little mommy helpers and that will be SWELL. They boy will likely try to set the house or babies on fire at least once a day, but hopefully we will survive.
1. #1? This is easy. Knowing I got 2 at once even though I AM NOT THE TYPE OF WOMAN TO DO THIS SORT OF THING tells me I have the best man of all and Heavenly Father knew he needed to raise more of his precious children because I sure wasn't going to keep signing up!
I am truly truly blessed to be married to Dan.
Seven Minutes
1 day ago


I thought you said your blog wasn't funny?! You are blogarrific! I want me some twins in my belly.. some people have all the luck. When do you find out what the critters are?
ReplyDelete