I really wish I had something creative and Witty to say. But, alas...I do not. I love reading blogs where the writer is funny or smart with their verbage...I don't even know if I can spell verbage right or if I used it in the right context. SOOO...I won't pretend to entertain my 3 friends or family who might happen to read this. Besides, people with large followings on their blogs tend to be a slave to their blog....I just don't have the time. My day consists of getting kids off to school by 7:45 am, chasing a boy around the house or running errands until 11:30 when the kindergartner gets home and he goes down for a nap, sewing or cleaning while he naps, picking older kids up from school at 3:00, cooking dinner, trying to keep the boy from hurting his sisters and the house, finally putting the boy to bed at 7:00....relaxing a little, putting girls to bed at 7:30...relaxing more, watching husband sleep on the couch since he has been up since 3:00am and can't keep his eyes open, putting said husband and sometimes myself to bed, sewing more, and finally some computer time.
So what I am saying is....WHO has time to have an entertaining or useful blog? I will just keep posting cute pictures of my little buggers...for my three followers that is... :)


I've stopped doing so much blogging, and now I don't get as many comments. I'm okay with that. I have other things to do (like my final do in a few hours).
ReplyDeleteDon't be so modest - I'm sure you have at least 5 followers. ;)
ReplyDeleteI'm a little relieved to see that someone else's day consists primarily of damage control for a rambunctious little boy. Just be glad you don't have 2 of them, HA!