Monday, November 23, 2009

It was only 8 years ago.....

Emily turned 8 this month and was THRILLED to be baptized last Saturday as a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

Emily's cousin Elizabeth (far right), gave a sweet little talk on the Holy Ghost.

I am so proud of my sweet little girl and the special spirit she brings to our home. I am also thankful for a loving husband and father of my children who honors his priesthood and who takes so very good care of us all!


Grandpa and Grandma Perkins with Emily




3 comments:

  1. what a happy day. sorry i missed it. she's such pretty girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't checked your blog in forever! It is so cute. Congrats to Emily on being baptized! Wow, you guys aren't getting any younger. haha Fun stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Emily! What a BIG and IMPORTANT step you've taken. Sorry we missed it! Wow, hard to believe you have an 8-year-old!

    Lincoln

    ReplyDelete