Friday, June 12, 2009

SLIP-N SLIDE!!!

We thought we would try out a slip n slide since it IS Arizona and we have NO pool! Turns out this is not a skill that comes naturally. I need slip n slide lessons for these two girlies. I guess I just always thought this was a skill that came naturally.
It's for slipping not napping Natalie!
It only LOOKS like they had it right in this photo. The problem is, they lay down and expect something to slide them down the plastic.
Blake will show them how someday. For now, all he can do is watch and shake his head...





3 comments:

  1. Windy, this is so cute! I laughed and laughed at your girls and especially the Blake comment. He will definitely show them a lot some day? How are you? Come visit us in San Diego sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS- send me your email and I will get you onto our blog again. We had to go private because of Nicci and Keith and his job. My email is memris@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! That's hilarious. Blake really does look frustrated at not being able to show them. :)

    ReplyDelete