Ahh thanks jordy! We think he is cute too! That Edyn isn't half bad either! Soon she will be turning 1 and you will want to cry your eyes out like me. Or maybe that only happens as you have more kids and you realize they grow up too fast. The first ones seem to grow too slow...
Windy Perkins: Mommy to 5, wife to Dan the GREAT for last 13 (count em), 13 perfect years, sister to 4, sister in law to many more! Love to laugh, play with kids, work out, and sew. Check out my "other" blog at www.lebugbaby.blogspot.com for fun baby and toddler items!
I am a mommy to 5 great kids, the youngest 2 are twin girls, SURPRISE!! I have a wonderful Husband who works hard every day in PHX AZ. I love to sew (maybe too much). I love to Run...
Happy bday Blakey! Can't believe he's already one. That is ONE cute boy. :)
ReplyDeleteAhh thanks jordy! We think he is cute too! That Edyn isn't half bad either! Soon she will be turning 1 and you will want to cry your eyes out like me. Or maybe that only happens as you have more kids and you realize they grow up too fast. The first ones seem to grow too slow...
ReplyDelete