The other day my Hubba Husband Dan shot a few dove out of our back yard. He does this all the time. Our house backs up to a large wash where many critters live, or lived until the Perkins moved in. It is a 'Father Daughter' kind of thing since he shoots, they watch, he skins them, they watch some more, and then believe it or not, he grills them up, and they eat. I avoid the whole party because...who knows where those dove have been? Anyways, back to the story....I heard the girls playing outside and went to check. Dan is usually quick to 'take care' of the doves but that morning he went inside first for a bit and left the girls to their own creativity. Yes, I made them stop, and yes they washed their hands.
Seven Minutes
1 day ago


hahaha! They should go on Ultimate Recipe Showdown or something.
ReplyDeleteOH.MY.HECK. That is like the funniest thing I've ever read! They are so cute.
ReplyDeleteMmm...I'm gonna cook me up a mess of quail, or even better, some magpie the next time they show up to terrorize my dog. That'll teach 'dem critters.