Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I've been tagged

I've been tagged!
10 years ago I was:
1. getting engaged to my future Hubba Husband!
2. Living at the Riv in Provo
3. not appreciating the body I had
4. driving my 86 subaru wagon
5. living with 5 other girls

5 things on today’s to do list:
1. take kids to school
2. go to gym (got another race at the end of the month)
3. feed kids
4. sew
5. make dinner (or warm up left overs)

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire
1. Build my dream house
2. buy mom house
3. get a maid
4. travel
5. hire a cook

5 places I have lived:
1. Hayden Lake, Idaho
2. Phelan, CA
3. Provo, UT
4. Tulsa, OK
5. Mesa/Queen Creek, AZ

5 places I have worked:
1. Dental office
2. "
3. "
4. tailor shop
5. Home

No comments:

Post a Comment