Wednesday, November 5, 2008

THANKS: day three


Today I am thankful for chubby little fingers that are scratching at my face as I try to type. What makes me even more grateful is that they are covered in slobber and a little spit up. I am also grateful for freedom. Let's hope we get to keep it. I will be praying for B O every night for the next 4-8 years. Praying that he will do the job right. Praying that his wife won't make me want to vomit too many times. Praying that Dan won't make over $250,000 while he is in office because we won't get to keep it (he would literally have to take over the company, so no real worries there). Finally I pray that my kids won't repeat to the wrong person anymore, the things I have said or talk radio has said, about B O, well... I find that funny actually so you go girls!
PS--I really do have a Corn O'Copia.

2 comments:

  1. Spencer has learned all sorts of not very nice phrases about BO...and he has no qualms about sharing them with anyone he meets. Of course we feign surprise with "gosh, I just don't know where he learned that..."

    I hope we're only praying for him for 4 years. And I'm totally with you on the Michelle vomit meter.

    ReplyDelete