
Today I am thankful for my hardworking man who gets up at 3:00am to go to work for a big soft drink bottling company ( I am not allowed to give specifics on here and since he likes to read this too from time to time I can't say that he works for *E**I). I love that he works so hard to provide for us a new house, cars, food, clothes and lots of love. I love that he loves his kids, the gospel, and his family. I love that he can fall asleep as soon (or sooner) as his head hits the pillow. It is nice for a guy to be able to relax these days you know! Although, some times a little pillow talk would be nice. And I don't know too many people that fall asleep mid prayer (couples prayer, the kind you say OUT LOUD). I love him for his smarts. Almost graduated ASU cum laud but since not all of his credits where from ASU he didn't get it. I love him for his green eyes. This was one of the first things I noticed about him actually. That and the way he looked from behind in camo pants. I love that he loves his mom and sisters like he should. There is just something nice about hearing a guy tell his mom or sisters I love you. (Dad and brothers too). I love that he let me have the entire inside of the house painted before we moved in, and that I didn't have to lift a paint brush. I also love that he is color blind and has no idea that the laundry room is lime green and the 1/2 bath is purple. :) Well maybe he knows now! I love that if I put the kids to bed before he gets home from work he goes in and says good night to them anyways. I love that we were married in the Temple for eternity. I love that we voted yes on Arizona's prop 102, would have voted yes on California's prop 8, voted for McCain, and wished Reagan was alive and running again. I love that he loves to hunt. I even love that he likes to hunt right out of the back door for dove and quail or what ever else crawls by. I love that Perkins man.


This is so sweet! You are so blessed. I am too! What a cute post!
ReplyDelete