Friday, October 31, 2008

NOOO! He'll take your money!


Our 1st grader came home from school today and told us that they 'voted' at school. I asked her what that meant and she said everyone got to say if they would vote for McCain or Obama. Their teacher was teaching them about graphs and was charting it while they voted. I asked her who won and she said, "McCain." Then she said, "Three people voted for Obama." And then she went on to say that when they voted for Obama she told them "If you vote for him he will take your money!" I guess I have been listening to too much talk radio lately. But I was still proud.

2 comments:

  1. Mercedes played with Granny Lanny today and when I picked her up she told me "mommy . . . Rock Bama (close enough, right?) eats babies." To that I said "What?" Granny Lanny filled me in that she had the news on and they kept talking about abortion and that Obama supports it, and somehow Mercedes deduced from the t.v. that Barack Obama eats babies. Not sure what to think of that, but that's what she learned at Granny Lanny's today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So long as she knows rock bama is bad. Funny girl. :)

    ReplyDelete